Thursday, April 11, 2013

L'ORÉAL Triple Active Comfort Cleansing Milk and Toner Review


L'ORÉAL Dermo-Expertise Triple Active Comfort Cleansing Milk and Gentle Toner for Dry and Sensitive Skin

I decided to buy these products, because I had been getting some dry spots and a few breakouts, which I hoped they could help me get rid off. I was also advised them as a good cheap facial cleaner at the store I bought them in. And because of my dry spots I was advised the version for dry and sensitive skin.

I used these products for a little more than a week. I used them exactly as it says on the bottles to do, twice a day, the cleansing milk first on a cotton bud and then the toner.

After the first couple of uses I was pretty pleased with them, they made my skin feel much more smooth and soft. But after the third use I began to worry, since I started getting little red spots all over my face.
You can get breakouts from using new products, so I kept using them, hoping for the spots to go away.

I used them several more times which only resulted in many more spots, so I finally stopped using them.

I regret using these products so much. They made my skin look horrible, worse than it has ever looked, and it took me weeks to get rid of the spots.

I wouldn't recommend these products to anyone. It's some of the worst products I have ever used.  

Amy Louise xx

1 comment:

  1. hi where can i buy this item from Canada or in the states?

    ReplyDelete